Events Calendar Posting Instructions
- Events must be a non-for-profit event.
- Information must be received 2 weeks in advance of your event. Garage sales are the only exception and must be sent at least 1 week in advance of the event.
- Events and messages air on Cable 14 for one week between 11pm and 9am the following day.
- Events happening in Burlington will not be posted, as they are not within our viewing area. If you'd like to post an event to be seen in Burlington please contact YourTV.
- Click here to Add an New Event to Cable 14's Events Calendar -> Click Here
- If you have any questions about this service please send us a message here.
MESSAGES AND EVENTS VIEWING TIMES:
- 11pm to 9am the following day.
HOW TO POST MESSAGES AND EVENTS ON OUR EVENTS CALENDAR:
- Click here to add an new event to our Events Calendar -> Click Here
- Fill in the Off-Air Information section with 'Your Name', 'Your Email' and 'Phone Number' where we can reach you if necessary.
- Fill in the On-Air Information section; 'On Air-Heading'. Make your heading descriptive. For example 'Local group is holding special event'. Please note; The On Air Heading has a limit of 58 characters.
- Fill in the On-Air Information section; 'On Air-Message' (Including Events). Please note; The On Air Message/Event has a limit of 134 characters.
- Pick the “start date” and “stop date” that you would like your message/event to air for. We air messages/events for no more than one week. If you put in days that exceed a week, it will be condensed. Reoccurring messages/events cannot be accepted.
- On the bottom tab click “Save” to automatically submit your form to us. Once you have saved it you will not be able to edit it. After your message/event has been approved it will then be processed to play back on Cable 14.
- If you want to post another message please return to step 1 above.
- If you need to cancel a posted event please send us a message here with the event title and the cancelation instruction.