Events Calendar Posting Instructions
- Events must be not-for-profit or of significant community interest.
- Information should be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance of your event to allow for processing and publishing.
- Local events happening in Burlington & Niagara will not be posted, as they are not within our viewing area. If you'd like to post an event to be seen in Burlington or Niagara please contact YourTV.
- Click Here to Add a New Event to Cable 14's Events Calendar.
- If you have any questions about this service please send us a message here.
MESSAGES AND EVENTS VIEWING TIMES:
- Between Midnight and 7 am, and at other limited times randomly throughout the day.
- 24 hours per day on our website at cable14.com/events
HOW TO POST MESSAGES AND EVENTS ON OUR EVENTS CALENDAR:
- Click Here to add a new event to our Events Calendar.
- Fill in the Off-Air Information section with 'Your Name', 'Your Email' and 'Phone Number' where we can reach you if necessary to clarify information.
- Fill in the On-Air Information section; 'On Air-Heading'. Make your heading descriptive. For example 'Event name at location name'. Please note; The On Air Heading has a limit of 58 characters.
- Fill in the On-Air Information section; 'On Air-Message' (Including Events). Please note; The On Air Message/Event has a limit of 240 characters.
- Enter the date of your event in the “start date” box, or leave blank if there is no specific date applicable. If a multi-day event, enter an “end date.” If a one-day event, leave blank.
- We reserve the right to air messages/events for no more than one week. Actual airdates will depend on the information provided in your submission as well as how many messages are currently in rotation.
- On the bottom tab click “Save” to automatically submit your form to us. Once you have saved it you will not be able to edit it. After your message/event has been approved it will then be processed to play back on Cable 14 and also become visible in our events calendar at cable14.com/events.
- If you want to post another message please return to step 1 above.
- If you need to cancel/change a posted event please send us a message here with the event title and the cancellation/change instruction.