CABLE 14 NOW is an online service that lets Hamiltonians watch live and onDemand video content, all curated by people who love Hamilton. It combines the passion and expertise of our Staff, Community Producers and Production Volunteers with the latest technology to deliver compelling local programming wherever and whenever our viewers demand it. CABLE 14 NOW is powered by Cogeco and Rogers.
CABLE 14 NOW is exclusively available to Cogeco, Rogers and Source Cable subscribers. In order to access CABLE 14 NOW, you must enter your service provider online account details. Login to www.cable14now.com, select your service provider, enter your online account details and enjoy!
Please Note: The Cable14NOW Free Preview Weekend runs October 19 - 21. Be sure to check out local programming including sports, specials and election debates available without a subscription this weekend. Our debates are posted On-Demand under the "Hamilton Votes" tab. Please remember to get out and vote on Monday, October 22nd.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ONLINE ACCOUNT WITH YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER
If you do not have a Source Cable online account with your own username and password, then you’ll need to:
• Go to the mybroadbandaccount.com/Source/ then click on “Register for the first time” and follow each step
• If you’re having problems, then call us at 905 574-6464 and we’ll walk you through it
If you do not have a Cogeco My Account with your own User Name and Password, then you’ll need to:
• Go to myaccount.cogeco.ca and click on “Create A My Account Profile”
• Complete all of the registration information
• If you’re having problems, then call us at 1-800-267-9000 and we’ll be happy to help you
*Please note: you must subscribe to Cogeco television services to access Cable 14 NOW.
If you do not have a MyRogers online account with your own User Name and Password, then you’ll need to:
• Go to the rogers.com/myrogers website and click on “New to MyRogers – Register”
• Complete all of the registration information including password and reminder question.
You can utilize the “live chat” feature if you require additional assistance.